SP: Smash Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pregnancy Symptoms
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» domki kaszuby basen
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm by Guest

» Medication Reference Guide
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm by Guest

» cosmopolitan
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje forum
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» londyn pokoje do wynajecia
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» Phoenicians Medicine
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» apartamenty feniks
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am by Guest

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 pm
Top posters
Zephron
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Vote_lcapMemoirs:Smash Dojo Voting_barMemoirs:Smash Dojo Vote_rcap 
Forsaken Fury
Memoirs:Smash Dojo Vote_lcapMemoirs:Smash Dojo Voting_barMemoirs:Smash Dojo Vote_rcap 
Ender
Jaguaris
HanZo
Plaid02
neku13
~Dimentio~
Fyro
SmAsH.Man
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is blayhay

Our users have posted a total of 1817 messages in 161 subjects
Vote! MKW top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Mario Kart Wii Clans
Brawl Top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Super Smash Bros Brawl Clans

Memoirs:Smash Dojo

Go down 
+3
Jaguaris
Zephron
~Dimentio~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male
Number of posts : 75
Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Rand
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Memoirs:Smash Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:31 pm

This is purely fiction, I may reference you this is based on my experience not anyone elses, so without further ado.....

Chapter 1

"What am I doing?"

"Where am I?"

Slowly but surely, I was getting up. I'm alive and unharmed, I don't know what's going on......

I had seen a small village. I paced towards this village only to find a handful of people outside engaging in some wild activity. Stopping where I stood, I had seen a shadow, I moved. It was an owl swooping from the sky. This creature landed and gave me a stare. At first I was observing nature then what became of me has changed me since.

The owl turned into a man!

"Welcome to the Village!" the man said. I was very uncomfortable at the account of never seeing this before. "Do you speak?" he asked. I just gazed at the man. He was about my height, hispanic male, beared a mustache, looked friendly. He sported a magicians hat and robe. He was holding a stick as if to whip me. I stepped back. "I'm the GuruKid" the man said. Feeling as if this "GuruKid" was trying to reach out to me I felt somewhat soothed. "They call me Champ, What is this place?" I had no clue where I was, I felt somewhat intimidated. "This is Smashville, everybody here goes to the Smash Dojo and Brawls here, almost daily."

We walked around, telling eachother about ourselves, the community, and this "Brawl". The "Brawl" they engaged in was actually a sport. They would walk out onto the stone tablets of some sort of cooky legend, and choose a warrior of past, present, or future.

The community was run by GuruKid, and some dude named Tastingo. The creator of the Dojo was a child. Yes, a child, his name was Adam. I had not yet met him but I felt distaste in having to be led by a child. Guru told me that there were many regulars in the community. He then gave me a list of people and there homes so I could go introduce myself.

Regulars
GuruKid
Tastingo
Adam
The Brawling Pikachu
Zen
Tim
Henry The Redwarincident
Zach The Asian
Smashman
CJ
Pyro
Petro
Zero

I told him I would introduce myself after he showed me to this game I had seen people playing earlier.

We walked to the entrance of the Dojo, only to meet the blonde-haired blue eyed "boy wonder" Tastingo. He wore a purple outfit, I laughed. "Your supposed to be my leader?" I pushed Tastingo. He couldn't help but laugh.

Chapter 2

Guru got on the stone tablets, he was ready to brawl it seemed. I stepped on them as well. His eyes started to glow. His mouth opened wide. He turned into a 2-d midget thing. I was in awe, this was a spectacle almost incapable of describing. "Welcome...to your FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!"

GO!

"Hiyah" I screamed running straight at him sword and shield in hand. He jumped behind me, pulled out a turtle and it bit me. I leaned back and charged for something that would send him flying. He spot dodged, rolled and catapulted in the air taking me with him. I saw him open, so I tucked my head put all my weight on my sword and aimed at his head. While floating down, he blew me back up, even higher than I already was. I was stunned by this. I had never experienced any sport like this!

Tastingo was watching from afar. A man walked toward him and they began to speak of newcomer. "Champ, use your bombs, arrows, and your boomerang" this new stranger said.

I was coming down, not knowing what to expect from him.....or myself even. "In your pants!" this stranger screamed. I looked around where was this voice coming from. I rolled back, put my hands in my pants. BOOM! I hit the GuruKid and he was down. I dashed toward him to charge up for the kill. He got up almost instantly, with #9 hammers! I was sent flying off the arena.

MATCH!

GuruKid

I couldn't breathe. I was laying down not knowing what had happened, when Tastingo came to offer me advice. "Maybe, you should let me train you, we use near identical legends, and you just need to know the basics to be able to survive around here." I felt insulted. Did he just say I need to learn to survive? "Ugh, he's good." Tastingo laughed "Guru is the best brawler here, sorry to have you paired up with him. " This intensified my anger.

GuruKid came and picked me up. "Good game! Your really good, you had me worried for a bit. Your good for a newcomer. You just need to get the hang of it and we will brawl some more. Try-out different legends to try to find one to your likings." He smiled and still seemingly friendly, I said "Thanks so now where do I stay?"

Chapter 3

After a few days I had finally met most of the people and I knew for sure I was better than most. Smashman and Tim were pretty good, they were my only competition other than the GuruKid. It seemed friendly for awhile but then trouble came to arise.....

"You suck!" Tim told me. I was angered. "No, you suck!" Zen came to try and settle our argument but it only escalated. "That was total Bullshit and you know it". Zen, Pikachu, Beigt, and Zach were forced to break us up. As the longest member of the village Zen was sent to the city to go get Guru and Tastingo. Because they were leaders they lived in the big city to communicate with other leaders of the world. After a few hours Tastingo came. "I'm going to banish you for a day only because you might not know the rules, there is no arguing and no cursing. Any altercations result in permanent exile. I was forced to stay in my tent for the rest of the day.

A few days later I got to meet the creator of the Smash Dojo. "Hi, my name is Adam, I'm a cool guy. Thanks for staying at the village I hope you enjoy it!" I was laughing my buttcheeks off! THIS BOY TOLD ME HE WAS A COOL GUY! "Your funny kid, get out of my face." He started to cry. I couldn't help but laugh. I'm an asshole by nature. Pikachu came up to me started complaining about making Adam cry this and that. "Blah blah blah blah blah." That's all I caught. "Do something about it" I told him. Quite frankly I was annoyed by Pikachu, all he ever did was butt into someone elses business and tell random stories that lasted for 16 days. He had no skill to back up his talk. That's when his buddy Zen would always step in and fight for him. "Hey quit picking on people you a-hole! If you wanna fight then let's go right here, right now!"

Chapter 4

We went outside this was going to be all-out warfare! I couldn't help but notice that this was a public affair. The entire village was watching. If I even doubted myself for a split second I would definitely regret it. "We go nowhere to fight! This is the Smash Dojo, we will settle business right here...RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Zen exclaimed.

GO!

He was shooting his blasters at me. I kept dodging and weaving, dodging and weaving. I couldn't get near him. Then it came to me. He didn't know about the lag in his blasters. His blasters were so slow that he has to wait nearly 3 seconds just to reshoot. If I were to jump while he shoots he would get scared and fight. I went up and came down with a leg drop. He didn't like the taste. He then whizzed by me. Put his fists together and hit me to the ground, he then repeated this over and over and over. I was literally stunned. I couldn't move.

"Landmaster!" He screamed. Out of nowhere this mammoth tank appeared. He hopped in and blasted away.

MATCH!

Zen

A few days had passed. Zen's battle was a big commotion around the village. Everywhere I went they would ask me if I thought I was ready for the clan wars.....

Chapter 5

Adam, Guru, and Taz were discussing having a clan war. A clan war is when people in one village fight to take over another village. These were intended to be some of the most intense forms of brawl. Everybody was ready for the wars. Myself included.

Taz called for a great meeting. All of the residents were there. We even had members who occasionally visit the community, such as The RoboFerret, Beigt, Mr. Peepeeman, Izcar, and Dan.

"May I have everyone's attention please." Taz said. The place got quiet. We were all standing in the Dojo, Taz was in front of the podium, while the GuruKid and Adam were sitting down with an empty seat beside Guru of course.

"Good, now, everybody has been hearing rumors of a clan war against Sonic Dojo, Hasaki, War Troopers, etc. etc. None of these rumors are true." The place roared in question. "Who are we going to war?" Was the biggest question of them all.

"We have a big enough community to fight 5 wars at once! Therefore, we will create four clans, and war ourselves. Whoever stands alive by the time we are through with this war will become the official clan and exclusive members. The leaders are Myself, Guru, Adam, and a fourth will be voted on by you." He walked out, followed by Guru. Adam arose, "Good luck guys, this will be a blast!"

GuruKid started posting bulletins around the village.

Chapter 6:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU

Clan War begins Saturday at 8 p.m.

The draft will take place then.

The war will take place the following Monday.

Friday came by, such a lonely casual day. A stranger was walking around...

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Purple Chaos(Dimentio) on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male
Number of posts : 310
Friend Codes : Brawl: 1934-2362-2797
Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Lucn
Personality : Skilled
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:22 am

Taz wearing pink? At least make it purple. He used purple TL anyway.

Otherwise all I can say about this is k.
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaguaris

Male
Number of posts : 192
Personality : flexible
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

O_O

Ossim.
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Fyro

Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Iken
Personality : Calm
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:50 am

So Is I Pyromaniac or wut? Or was there someone called Pyro before me? ._.
Back to top Go down
GuruKid
GuruKid

Number of posts : 26
Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Ptn
Personality : optimistic
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:28 am

Not sure if intentional or not, but you forgot to include Roboferret. He wasn't necessarily forum-active, but often was on chat and had friendlies very often.

Interesting story so far; I wonder what happens next?

I do wish you'd give more respect toward Taz, though.
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/GuruKid.ai
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male
Number of posts : 270
Friend Codes : 1977-2102-9898
Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Capn
Personality : Creative
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm

@ Fyro: I think there was a Pyro... But then again no offence you weren't a regular. You went to SmashCity first .___.

Champ, if ok, I would like to make a version for myself.

P.S: @ENDER: Umm... I was wondering, maybe you should put a new section INSIDE of the General Discussion called "Stories". It would be meant for topics like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Memoirs is going to be a series spanning from Smash Dojo to Smash Planet.

Yea, I completely forgot about Robo and the whole Taz ordeal, I have loads of respect for Taz this is just when I first met him, this is what I thought of him.

I pictured Taz looking just like Tink. And I thought his outfit was pink but, if he's purple then that's what I changed it to.

Remember, this is just the beggining I'm still not close to done with the Smash Dojo Story though.
Back to top Go down
Ender
Site Owner
Site Owner
Ender

Male
Number of posts : 230
Friend Codes : 4811-6616-5058
Brawl Main : Memoirs:Smash Dojo Dorfn
Personality : Funny
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Moved to Fan Fiction forum. Say that 10 times fast!
Back to top Go down
https://smashplanet.forumotion.com
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Lol this isn't entirely fiction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memoirs:Smash Dojo   Memoirs:Smash Dojo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memoirs:Smash Dojo
Page 1 of 1