SP: Smash Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pregnancy Symptoms
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» domki kaszuby basen
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm by Guest

» Medication Reference Guide
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm by Guest

» cosmopolitan
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje forum
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» londyn pokoje do wynajecia
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» Phoenicians Medicine
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» apartamenty feniks
~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am by Guest

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 pm
    Top posters
    Zephron
    ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Vote_lcap~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Voting_bar~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Vote_rcap 
    Forsaken Fury
    ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Vote_lcap~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Voting_bar~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Vote_rcap 
    Ender
    Jaguaris
    HanZo
    Plaid02
    neku13
    ~Dimentio~
    Fyro
    SmAsH.Man
    Statistics
    We have 45 registered users
    The newest registered user is blayhay

Our users have posted a total of 1817 messages in 161 subjects
    Vote! MKW top 100
    Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Mario Kart Wii Clans
    Brawl Top 100
    Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Super Smash Bros Brawl Clans

~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ~Dimentio~
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member
    ~Dimentio~

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Brawl Main : ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Rand
    Registration date : 2009-04-24

~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Empty
    PostSubject: ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography   ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Some of you may be wondering some things about me. Who am I? How did I hack Smash Planet? Why did I do it? What happened in Demuny chat? Why are you helping us? This story of me will help clear things up.

Growing up:

I grew up from a curious baby, to a quiet toddler, and into a hateful teenager. My hatred was due to the environment I was exposed to constantly every day. As a child I was found sitting alone in my room, in the dark hours, sitting in front of a television screen, decimating the sensitive confounds of my eyes, from a flickering box of stimulation, with my pal Mario. I never really had any friends to play with, I was always alone. Once I reached about age 13, I stopped playing video games and started playing online computer games.

Meeting Demuny:

I've always had a love for the Paper Mario series, so I began searching for a Paper Mario xat chat. Then I found one. It's name was Demuny Chat. I noticed that the way the people behaved in the chat was quite odd. They were talking about destroying forums, and then roleplaying Paper Mario. They tried to get me involved in helping them with a project known as "Project Realm". I had no idea what they meant. Their goal was to destroy Smash Realm to get revenge on Champ. I was very curious.

Associating With Demuny:

Demuny had asked me to gather information from everyone on Smashrealm. I was told to interview Martymadman, Jaguar, and Champ. I listened to what he said and I gave him my newly acquired information. He said that tomorrow we will be getting some new reinforcements to help destroy SmashRealm.

The Arrival of Adam:

It seemed Demuny has formed an alliance with a so-called "Animal Crossing Kingdom", run by Dr.Shrunk, who is commonly referred to as Adam. They shared information with each other, and soon the plan was devised. I watched as the two of them destroyed a once thriving forum, and left nothing but ashes behind. I felt bad about giving them information. I began to investigate more on Adam and his purposes.

Discovering their true persona's:

I learned about Adam's hate for Champ, and learned just how much of a malicious person he really is. I learned about Demuny, Dowony, and some others. I found some old screens hots and bits of information left by EmperorZen and Adam, which include EmperorZen insulting Smash Realm, EmperorZen being racist, EmperorZen partnering up with Adam, and more. EmperorZen had been gone for about 8 months with no signs of returning. Then, they devised a plan, to try to contact the emperor and convert him into one of Demuny's henchman.

The Big Bang Attack:

Adam began telling me how he was going to attack Smash Planet. Remembering what happened last time, I knew I had to do something. I had the help of some people. They asked me to have them remain anonymous if they helped, and I agreed. With their help I was able to take Black Chaos's account, and start my own invasion. I knew the forum needed to be revived, so I thought they would give me administrator, but I didn't know it would be that easy. I was shocked when Ender just gave me it.

Currently:

I am currently working on restoring Smash Planet. I have IP banned Adam already and added a music box. Now I am working on the layout. I hope we can all be friends, and work together to make Smash Planet a better place!
    Back to top Go down
    NiteLite
    Author
    Author
    NiteLite

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography   ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:17 am

Umm.... I've been there and if you are dimentio then you are adam
    Back to top Go down
    neku13
    neku13

Male
    Number of posts : 88
    Friend Codes : brawl is 4339-5754-3832
    Brawl Main : ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Zeln
    Personality : optimistic
    Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography   ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 pm

i always know when you've written something dimentio, YOU ALWAYS PUT ~'S IN YOUR TITLES
    Back to top Go down
    http://planetofhonor.forumotion.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography   ~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Life as a solitary henchman~ - My Autobiography
    Page 1 of 1