SP: Smash Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pregnancy Symptoms
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» domki kaszuby basen
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm by Guest

» Medication Reference Guide
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm by Guest

» cosmopolitan
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje forum
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» londyn pokoje do wynajecia
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» Phoenicians Medicine
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» apartamenty feniks
Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 pm
Top posters
Zephron
Staff Overhaul Vote_lcapStaff Overhaul Voting_barStaff Overhaul Vote_rcap 
Forsaken Fury
Ender
Jaguaris
HanZo
Plaid02
neku13
~Dimentio~
Fyro
SmAsH.Man
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is blayhay

Our users have posted a total of 1817 messages in 161 subjects
Vote! MKW top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Mario Kart Wii Clans
Brawl Top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Super Smash Bros Brawl Clans

Staff Overhaul

Go down 
+5
Forsaken Fury
NiteLite
Zephron
~Dimentio~
Ender
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ender
Site Owner
Site Owner
Ender

Male
Number of posts : 230
Friend Codes : 4811-6616-5058
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Dorfn
Personality : Funny
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 pm

So here's the deal. Zeph has put out the idea that being and Admin is not a high priority for him, so a few members have suggested changes along these lines:

Idk if you have noticed, but this site is failing big time.

From Black Chaos (and supported by Joe Cool)

1) Make Zephron a mod, and put me into Administrative control, and make me a chat owner
2) We start advertising this site. (You put me in command and my crew and I will advertise)
3) We start having clan wars. Win or lose we spread our name, hopefully winning though.
4) Assign Jaguaris and Joe Cool mod powers in the chat.

I think that this proposition may actually work, seeing as the above members are the most active.

So unless some one has a problem with this, it will be initiated Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
https://smashplanet.forumotion.com
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male
Number of posts : 75
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Rand
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Nice, I was actually very displeased with the way the site was running.

I will put this clan on the top of the pops!!!
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male
Number of posts : 310
Friend Codes : Brawl: 1934-2362-2797
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Lucn
Personality : Skilled
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Ender wrote:
So here's the deal. Zeph has put out the idea that being and Admin is not a high priority for him, so a few members have suggested changes along these lines:

Idk if you have noticed, but this site is failing big time.

From Black Chaos (and supported by Joe Cool)

1) Make Zephron a mod, and put me into Administrative control, and make me a chat owner
2) We start advertising this site. (You put me in command and my crew and I will advertise)
3) We start having clan wars. Win or lose we spread our name, hopefully winning though.
4) Assign Jaguaris and Joe Cool mod powers in the chat.

I think that this proposition may actually work, seeing as the above members are the most active.

So unless some one has a problem with this, it will be initiated Tuesday.

I put out the idea? *Sighs*

I won't fret about not being Admin, but your admin selection has made me very angry. I don't want Chaos as admin.

Advertizing is always good, good luck with doing it successfully though...

I already asked us to do clan wars <_<
I told you guys I was leaving for vacation for a week and I was going to start it once I came back, but apparently I wasn't fast enough. x__X

Yeah, Jaguar and JoeCool can be mods. I already made JoeCool a mod. Though, JoeCool is going to be in f5 very soon, so idk if he'll hang out around here that much.

That point is also another good reason not to make Chaos an Admin.

I'd like another chance, but if you guys for some reason are really adamant about me leaving, make HanZo or CJ or even Ender (he is already, lol) admin.

Just please don't make Chaos admin. <__<
Thank you for trying to make this site better, though.

But I've seen your hate in the chatroom, and you clearly still hate me, and were not at all being considerate of what I was doing at the time.
Back to top Go down
NiteLite
Author
Author
NiteLite

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Can i be on the advertise crew thingy
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male
Number of posts : 270
Friend Codes : 1977-2102-9898
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Capn
Personality : Creative

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh HELL NO. Champ as an Admin. He will obviously Ban me on the chat and on the forums. He doesn't deserve it. Me on the other hand, I decline, I'm too busy and I finally got my NEW PS3. Champ doesn't like me, and I really don't like him back, apparently "Sorry" is something he doesn't understand. I just know that Champ will talk to me when I'm on another Xat chat -.- Therefore I'm finally going to ignore him on Xat.

Zeph, if you left, than the site will be sooooo inactive. I'm inactive ._. I just lurk on the forums sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Yea, you can be on my team nitelite.

But then you would have to be open to brawling!

CJ and Zeph

I know y'all don't like me...but, what have y'all done to make this site better? I gave you a chance Zeph, only to see nothing come out of it.

I don't want to turn this into an argument thread.

So, if you really don't want me to help and you choose to stay admin or someone else does and they do nothing then I will have to leave this site to conduct business elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Black Chaos wrote:
CJ and Zeph

I know y'all don't like me...but, what have y'all done to make this site better? I gave you a chance Zeph, only to see nothing come out of it.

I don't want to turn this into an argument thread.

So, if you really don't want me to help and you choose to stay admin or someone else does and they do nothing then I will have to leave this site to conduct business elsewhere.

Chaos, I didn't even ask to be admin. In fact, I think you asked Ender to do it. That or Ender just did it by himself. Obviously I didn't have any admin plans in mind, because I never thought I'd even be admin.
I am planning to do many things for the brawl clan at least when I get back. If I stay admin, anyway. If I don't, I expect someone to do something very similar to what I was planning.

Seems we all want the same thing, anyway.

I am on vacation right now and I don't want to argue either. I want to enjoy my summer.

I don't think you have done anything to make the site better when you were admin. Long time that was anyway. Your time to see if I was a good admin or not was like as long as your time as admin.

No one is asking you to leave, but we don't want you as admin, is all. We all like the ideas of making this site big.. but...

I'm just gonna end thar. You guys could guess what I'd say and I'm tired of this forum drama atm.
We'll see how this ends... hope there's some light at the end of this pointless tunnel =__=
Back to top Go down
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:25 pm

I was admin for two days before I told Endor to make you admin.

So you can't say it was just as long.

I'm the only one who advertises, were those your plans?

Did you have my leader board (power rankings) in your plans?

Did you have a load of events in your plans?

Did you have any clan wars in your plans?

Or

Were you just gonna make another crappy combo vid in your plans? Then say it was an advertisement?

Btw in your first post you never made any points why I shouldn't be an admin.

Same with CJ.

EDIT:

BTW when I was admin I sent everybody an email to check out smash planet so some of the old members would come back, one of the admins did.
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:19 pm

EDIT: Stop asking so many questions like that... quoting you so many times is aggravating.
And I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to answer you.

Black Chaos wrote:
I was admin for two days before I told Endor to make you admin.
So you can't say it was just as long.

... It was an exaggeration. And just because it is doesn't make it any less of a point. You gave me like no time to do any time to do anything.

Black Chaos wrote:
I'm the only one who advertises, were those your plans?

Way to be harsh. Of course not.

Black Chaos wrote:
Did you have my leader board (power rankings) in your plans?

...Your leader board? Rei came up with the idea, and he got that from another forum. Don't claim it..

Anyway, yeah, I was planning to keep it if more members arrived.

Black Chaos wrote:
Did you have a load of events in your plans?

Didn't I already say no to that, because I was suddenly made admin? Yeesh... read what I type for once.
Quote this if you did.

Black Chaos wrote:
Did you have any clan wars in your plans?

...I said yes to this before too. God read my posts.

Black Chaos wrote:
Were you just gonna make another crappy combo vid in your plans? Then say it was an advertisement?

Crappy combo video? I didn't think mine was that bad. Bad quality, yeah.. I should try HD next time.

And of course not. I wouldn't make another video. You're just being stupid now.

Black Chaos wrote:
Btw in your first post you never made any points why I shouldn't be an admin.

Same with CJ.

If you want points, refer to my extremely long post I made about you some time ago in the Smash Underground shortly before you were banned. I think you should remember it, unless you didn't bother reading a summary of the points I made.

Black Chaos wrote:
BTW when I was admin I sent everybody an email to check out smash planet so some of the old members would come back, one of the admins did.

I got Guru here. I know I did. Zero found this place by himself, and I think Zach did too. That was a good effort, not saying it was bad. Didn't amount to much, though.

I got a lot of the old guys here, and I think you're just being mean now. Stop it.
Didn't you say you didn't want to argue...?
Back to top Go down
~Dimentio~
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
~Dimentio~

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm

First off this is only myself making points.

You did say you didn't really want to be an admin. And you said it various times.

So what? You got Guru and Zach here. I have yet to see a post made by Zach and Guru comes every so often.

I'm the only person here who advertises, I'm the only person that is ever on (and Joe, Jagz, Nitelite, Jage and Fyro). I'm the only person frequently coming up with ideas.

No of course I didn't make a leaderboard, leaderboards have been around forever!!! Am I not aloud to reuse this idea? So I shouldn't have 1v1 tournaments either because someone else came up with that idea?

You never antagonized Raimu when he took my idea of a brawl season...I created a league that never got underway while we were at the Dojo, before you arrived

You never antagonized yourself when you took my smash points idea...I had asked Guru and Taz if we could do a points system where we give points to buy titles

Therefore you yourself are very hippopotamus critical right now...

Lol, I still don't know why your getting so worked up about this though, what do you have against me? You clearly dislike and/or hold a grudge against me. And if not why shouldn't I be an admin...

This is my last post in this topic.

I'm always treated like the bad guy...

Last edited by Black Chaos on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : olive)
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 pm

What's with the olive?

Whatever, one non-olive post for me then ?_?

Also you didn't quote me so you didn't read my post. I'm disappointed in you.

Raimu did come up with the idea. I talk to him on Yahoo a lot and he was talking about it long before you even suggested the idea. And either way you ruined it, probably because of your jealousy or something. Raimu ran it well, and you should've just been happy it was being taken into action.

I didn't say it was all my idea. Rei and I talked about it for a long time to come up with it.

^^^^^
BTW what do those things have to do with ANYTHING I talked about?

"very hippopotamus critical right now"??
Failure...

If you READ MY POST, I said I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just answering your questions. You're not going to read this one so whatever.

BUT JUST ONE LAST THING....

"I'm the only person here who advertises, I'm the only person that is ever on (and Joe, Jagz, Nitelite, Jage and Fyro). I'm the only person frequently coming up with ideas."

....I'm on all the time. I have the most posts and I have this site as my homepage for peat's sake. I love how you forgot CJ, HanZo, and Ender.

And I do come up with ideas. You apparently don't read my posts so you ignore them and continue to make random points.
Back to top Go down
HanZo
Major
Major
HanZo

Male
Number of posts : 176
Friend Codes : 0559-6435-4878
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Falcn
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 pm

*sigh* this is why i left SU in the 1st place.. lol...OK LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT!

*serious face*i luv this clan, but fighting won't solve crap man. it will only lead to anger, guilt, and sadness. WE ARE A CLAN!! THUS WE SHUD START ACTING LIKE A FUNCTIONAL ONE.

Chaos u said how u are always bein treated of bein the bad guy? lol man, no one here is out to get you. true i may a some doubt of u bein admin, but it doesnt mean we got a grudge against u...its like zeph said he wasnt trying to hurt u jus answering ur questions. so dun hold it against zeph k?

zeph both u guys did some remarcable things for us, and im grateful for tht. but u kinda may wanna take it easy on the guy. though i see why u dun want chaos to be admin. if we cud, we wud probably do sum debate stuff or idk lol

*ahem* anyway wut say we jus let this go...forgive & forget...and continue on working TOGETHER! on makin this clan a great one.

u guys may either choose to keep on going...or be smart and let this go...its ur choice, no one else can choose for u

err btw...idc rly care bout bein admin and so on..,but if i get sum1 to help me make decisions then.....yea....u get the pic...hopefully xD
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/HanZo.ai
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:45 pm

KK.. it's all good.

And yeah, we're all being really dramatic. I'm starting to think all forums are dramatic, and it ends up like this whether we like it or not.

I'd like to stay admin for a bit longer, but at this point I really am mellowed out. Maybe it's because I'm on vacation.

HanZo, please equip your new siggy Razz

NAOZ!!
Back to top Go down
JoeCool
JoeCool

Male
Number of posts : 43
Friend Codes : Brawl: 4682-9875-9842
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Mgawn
Personality : enthusiastic
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 am

I totally agree with Hanzo! Here's how I see things.

Zeph: Awesome guy and amazing at brawl! I really think he deserves another chance at the admin spot. He has proved himself to be a leader. For instance his number of posts, it's off the charts! And he has had a lot of good ideas for this clan and better ones to come =D Now I do think he has some room for improvement though. He really needs to start wars and advertise our site a lot more. It doesn't really matter if we win or lose the wars, we're a new clan, we're supposed to lose =P (but we need people to SHOW UP FOR THESE WARS!) But I think if he promises to work on advertisement and wars, he should stay in his admin spot. I really appreciate what Zeph has done so far for this new clan. Good luck Zeph!

Champ/Chaos: Now I am not sure if champ should be an admin, I know he was one in the past (for 2 days supposedly) but I think he should prove to us that he can "run this site." I think he should be a Moderator for now just to see how that goes.

I really think people should forget what has happened in the past with Champ and should not hold that against him.
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

Thanks for your kind and encouraging words, JoeCool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaguaris
Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaguaris

Male
Number of posts : 192
Personality : flexible
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 am

I hate it when this happens.
Back to top Go down
Fyro
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Fyro

Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Iken
Personality : Calm
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 am

Jaguaris wrote:
I hate it when this happens.
Agreed...

German Proverb:
"The best answer to anger is silence."

But right now, I've had enough of staying silent.

JoeCool wrote:
I really think people should forget what has happened in the past with Champ and should not hold that against him.
This is what the whole topic should end in, and it shall not continue like this either.

Ender, or someone... Please, lock this wortless unneeded topic.

"Makeoutlove, not war"

Zephron, what has Champ really done?
Champ, what has Zephron really done?
That doesn't matter. Dont argue anymore... It's annoying, and never leads to anything.
"Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses."
Chinese Proverb

Make both moderators if that helps. People are lust for power...
:sadface:.

If I hear another arguement from either Zephron or Champ, im gonna leave.

Ender, it's your choice.
I hope you choose right. (NO CHOOSE THE LEFT)
However, you could probaply handle this site as the only admin, seeing that you have leading potential. You might just need few mods though. I'd pick Zephron, Chaos, or Jaguaris as mod, but like I said, it's up to you.
"An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by
a sheep."
Arab Proverb

Chinese Proverb:
"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still."
Yes, we need to advertise to keep this forum alive... Right now, we are standing still, and not growing at all.

"Fear less, hope more,
eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
hate less, love more,
and all good things will be yours."
Swedish proverb
Back to top Go down
Ender
Site Owner
Site Owner
Ender

Male
Number of posts : 230
Friend Codes : 4811-6616-5058
Brawl Main : Staff Overhaul Dorfn
Personality : Funny
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:37 pm

It seems that Champ has resigned from SP, thus staff will remain the same, unless Jag wants to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
https://smashplanet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Staff Overhaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Overhaul   Staff Overhaul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Overhaul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SP: Smash Planet :: SPC :: Announcements-
Jump to: