SP: Smash Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pregnancy Symptoms
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:24 am by Guest

» domki kaszuby basen
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm by Guest

» Medication Reference Guide
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm by Guest

» cosmopolitan
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm by Guest

» noclegi miedzyzdroje forum
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am by Guest

» Virtually as cut-price as files
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» londyn pokoje do wynajecia
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 am by Guest

» Phoenicians Medicine
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm by Guest

» apartamenty feniks
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:48 am by Guest

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 148 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 pm
Top posters
Zephron
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Vote_lcapForsaken Fury's Test Results Voting_barForsaken Fury's Test Results Vote_rcap 
Forsaken Fury
Forsaken Fury's Test Results Vote_lcapForsaken Fury's Test Results Voting_barForsaken Fury's Test Results Vote_rcap 
Ender
Jaguaris
HanZo
Plaid02
neku13
~Dimentio~
Fyro
SmAsH.Man
Statistics
We have 45 registered users
The newest registered user is blayhay

Our users have posted a total of 1817 messages in 161 subjects
Vote! MKW top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Mario Kart Wii Clans
Brawl Top 100
Nintendo WiFi Alliance's Top 100 Super Smash Bros Brawl Clans

Forsaken Fury's Test Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male
Number of posts : 310
Friend Codes : Brawl: 1934-2362-2797
Brawl Main : Forsaken Fury's Test Results Lucn
Personality : Skilled
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Forsaken Fury's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Forgive me, CJ, for being slightly harsh, but I'm not here to be light on you, I'm here to test you.

CJ is on the right, I am on the left.

*MATCH 1*

Link vs Marth

Link wins. (WTF?)

Okay.. Marth should always win this. Link is one of the easiest character to gimp, ever. You however never went offedge. I even tempted you by doing my up B over the edge, yet you only side smashed or let me be.
Also, you side smash a bit too much. Use more aerials! All of your aerials have more priority over mine.
You also got hit by a ton of my ranged stuff.

*MATCH 2*

Link vs Falco

Falco wins.

Well, this is a no brainer. However, my Link gave you a ton of trouble.
You didn't even chaingrab... come on man! I don't care if it's cruel and cheap, chaingrabbing is a huge part of his game! And Link is so easy to chaingrab. You also didn't go offedge for this one either. Come on.. I'm Link!

*MATCH 3*

Samus vs Marth

Marth wins.

You at least started grabbing me here. Though why you feel more comfortable grabbing my Samus I don't know. You also slightly went offedge here, but nothing to kill me or give me any hard trouble getting back.
You don't do many Ken combos...

Also! Whenever I use my charge shot, all you do it come right towards me, like it's a tractor beam as well. Come on! I can hit you back, or just fire it. Which I usually did, and you got hit. This match was really close, and it shouldn't have been.

*MATCH 4*

Ness vs. Captain Falcon

Ness wins.

Your main way of attacking was to seriously run into me with something. All Ness has to do is use his yoyo, grab you, or use his down tilt. You got hit with all of these. You did recognize my pretty bad shield grabbing, and grabbed me instead, which was good. However, whenever things went wrong, you tried to bring yourself back by trying to hit me with random out of the blue paunches, which never worked. Don't try this... it's.. bad.
Plus you should've only used your main. You also didn't go offedge here either : / (I'M NESS!!)
If we have a war, dont use your captain falcon.

*MATCH 5*

ROB vs Marth

I forgot who won. I think I did but Idk.

You roll into people WAY too much. I could literally just sit there and dsmash all I wanted, really. Once again with the "tractor beam" thing. You seemed to just get sucked into me when I'm charging stuff, or doing anything. You need to stop charging me all the time. You're at such a huge disadvantage. Just... keep back for once.

*MATCH 6*

TL vs Marth

Marth won, but I suicided last stock at like 10%.

I was testing how you reacted with spam. You seemed to just take it all in and then just keep charging me. Actually try to avoid it <__< Just fair the arrows or something. It's damage you obviously don't need.
You still didn't go offedge! Gah!! Come on man you're MARTH!

I also punished you a lot for rolling into me, so I used my spin attack on you. This work a ton, but you did eventually stop. Just stop rolling into people..

*MATCH 7*

Lucas vs Marth

(I like suicided like 3 times didn't I?)

The lag got really bad here Razz (Of couuuuurse Zeph) No rly.

You actually went offedge here Razz
Why you feel more comfortable attacking Lucas but not LINK or Ness I have no clue. However I did PKT at random times to see what you'd do, and you totally just let me charge it, regardless of how close I was to you.
Seriously, if I'm close, just fair my face.

You really are into just rushing people and using the suprise of the attack and speed of it to your advantage. This is good, but it gets predictable and for characters that can punish your simple approach it's bad.

The main things I want you to work on are your terrible rolling habits, trying to not always do the rushing strategy, and to go offedge whenever possible and use your aerials.

Sorry for making you sound so bad. You're a good, average player, with average mistakes that everyone makes. I just want you to improve on these things because people are used to punishing these things.

I'm going to put you on hold, and I want you to practice on these things for a bit, then once you feel you're ready, I'll test you again, and if you show improvement on those things I'll pass you.

So it's not a fail or a pass. Bleah.
Back to top Go down
HanZo
Major
Major
HanZo

Male
Number of posts : 176
Friend Codes : 0559-6435-4878
Brawl Main : Forsaken Fury's Test Results Falcn
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:02 am

btw zeph....about the tryouts....when some 1 tryout and they pass...do they automatically beocme a member? or do they have to be passed by me and plaid also?
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/HanZo.ai
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 am

If me or Plaid passes them, they automatically get to pass. If we are away, we'll have a member and you test them. If they pass both, then they can become a member too.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male
Number of posts : 270
Friend Codes : 1977-2102-9898
Brawl Main : Forsaken Fury's Test Results Capn
Personality : Creative

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Ok, nice to you were.. "Slightly" harsh on me xD
Back from Wrestlemania25 and I see this .____O
dang that was a mood change >_>

Ok well to start off...
The last match btw won't count as a match seemingly you SD 3times and to make it fair I joined you, which meant we had a 2stock battle sadly. Cross that match aside.

The reasons for me not going off the ledges much was because I know if I came off to hit your Link, I would be hit by your spinchop because you were in range of the ledge. Although if I did go off it would of caused possibly BOTH of our lives. Ness on the other hand I guess I was to distracted by my cousin and didn't want to attack ness offstage. I should of but I really did not know why I didn't.

Lucas on the other hand had his Up B to distract you for a bit so I felt I could attack him freely off the ledge. Sadly I should of done the same with Ness but I was Stuh-pid(Stupid) at the moment. I know sadly that I roll insanely alot because I'm to use to playing with my cousins and they also roll insane, so I guess I can improve on that quite a bit but I can't guarantee it to its fullest. I honestly didn't care for the TLink match when you used your arrows, I wouldn't call it spamming, to me spamming and is when the point I can barely concentrate. If you haven't noticed sooner, I'm testing something out to avoid lasers and arrows when I dash-dodge at them. Sadly I haven't mastered or even come close to a 1/4.

Ok on Chain-grabbing I decided not to do that with Marth and Falco because my GCC sadly as slow reaction time with the dashing so if I attempted I would grab, throw, stay still and get smashed.

I know that sounds like a loud of BS but "bleah" -Zephron. My reasons are my reasons.

And for the next time I brawl you...RIGHT AFTER MARTY ZEPH xD, if only if you have the time afterwards which I now you prob. won't so if I do see you on the chat next time, I'll challenge you then, but right now I feel ready in a way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male
Number of posts : 72
Friend Codes : 0732 0068 6483
Brawl Main : Forsaken Fury's Test Results Sonin
Personality : Boring
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 pm

YO! I want a try out plus in-depth analysis of my playing!!! PLZ!

I beat your Link with a fair amount of ease in that one game we played, and that match against Lucas was real close.

Maybe we can do it tonight?!?
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male
Number of posts : 106
Friend Codes : 5198 2125 7297
Brawl Main : Forsaken Fury's Test Results Tlinkn

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm

I'll test you if you're still here. Or maybe tomorrow. Zeph is busy tonight, I know.
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:40 am

SmAsH.Man wrote:
YO! I want a try out plus in-depth analysis of my playing!!! PLZ!

I beat your Link with a fair amount of ease in that one game we played, and that match against Lucas was real close.

Maybe we can do it tonight?!?

Well, #1 sonic pwns link and I was just messing around to see what the commention was.

Anyway, yeh since you didn't have Plaid test you I will tomorrow. PM me the preferred time.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah, unless plaid wants to still do the test tonight, Ill PM you a time.

its only 11:42! the night is young!
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:46 pm

I want to test him. I haven't tested anyone yet. But yeah, I'll check for you on the chat. I checked for a post last night but I apparently didn't see it. I was still awake...
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Alright, that works as well.I dont care who tests me. I'm going to my sisters bridal shower in like 30 minutes, but I should be back by like, 6:00 Central Time.

So, how about 7:00?

btw, for some reason I cant connect to the chat...
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm back from the shower! I'm also ready to brawl for whatever unlcky soul is ready!!! Twisted Evil

so yeah, plaid or Zephron if you wana do that test, im fine to do it whenever.

and if anyone else just wants to brawl for fun, I'll do that as well!

P.S. Yeah, 2 posts in a row, but their pretty different, and like 7 hours apart so i felt like simply modifying wasnt enough.

P.P.S. Sorry I kinda took over your topic CJ!
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok, So has your fc changed? I think I still have you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Well, it changed from the Underground days. But the one on this profile is the current one.

this is my FC 0732 0068 6483

btw, im ready when u are!
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm

K sure. BTW I'm hosting.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:04 pm

okie dokie. are we starting now?
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Why else would I be hosting? If you need my fc it's in my profile. Or just 5198 2125 7297.
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 pm

alright, im coming.

im kinda nervous.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm

I've played you before; you'll probably do ok. Besides, you can test again really soon.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm

This was barely my topic.
Back to top Go down
Plaid02
SSBB General
SSBB General
Plaid02

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Sorry CJ. Zeph still needs to get back to you about this. Maybe I should test you too...
Back to top Go down
Zephron
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Zephron

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Here are the results of his second test.
I'm left he is right.

MATCH 1

Link vs marth

Link wins close

kinda offedge
kinda aerials

MATCH 2

Samus vs Marth

Marth wins 3 stock

Nice spikes though I was really setting them up.

MATCH 3

Lucas vs Marth

Marth wins 2 stock

2 lucas SD
(This is why I'm iffy about doing friendlies with you, lag freaking sucks)

MATCH 4

Ness vs Marth

Ness wins 2 stock 0%

You're still coming to me like a magnet
You SD too 1nce

MATCH 5

Ness vs Marth

Ness wins 1 stock

1 ness SD 1 marth SD (I think)

You need to grab edge if im messing around
good going for me offedge I gus.

MATCH 6

ROB vs Marth

ROB wins

Marth SD

I roll into you you get hurt with my dsmash <__<

I can easily camp or stay in place...

You dont do anything when I recover unless ur alrdy offedge..

MATCH 7

Toon Link vs Martha

RE-DO

Marth wins 1 stock

Went offedge
Stay onedge too long *tink side smash*
Iffy rolling
Bit much side smash

MATCH 8

Lucas vs Marth

Lucas wins 1 stock

1 Lucas SD 1 Marth SD

You’re rly easy to combo

But obvious improvement on offedge and rolling.

I'm really tired so I'll make this quick.

You're still rushing me all the time but I guess that's Marth's style. Good job on the offedge game, and you slightly improved your rolling. However you seem to fail when people roll into you. You also dont do anything when Lucas or ROB or Ness is recovering unless you're already offedge. Seriously, just grab the edge. It makes it harder for me. <--- DO THAT
You're also using more aerials, but like 90% of them are fairs, just saying nair is awesome too, use it moar, as well as bair. It's not as defensive as you think. You only used it in defensive situations.

You still have things to work on but you did improve on some of the important points I mentioned. For this I PASS you. GJ, welcome and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Ok I'm leaving the clan now. xD JK JK. Yes, success, but sadly I did a ton of SDs on my behalf...Although I really felt like using Falco... But W/e I Made it, woohoo!
Back to top Go down
SmAsH.Man
SmAsH.Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:06 pm

CJ, we still havent played since our beautiful reunion!

lol, anyway, we will have to sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Fury
MKW General
MKW General
Forsaken Fury

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh we will.. Twisted Evil ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsaken Fury's Test Results   Forsaken Fury's Test Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forsaken Fury's Test Results
Page 1 of 1